Chardham Yatra Tour Packages from Pune by Flight
Kedharnath / Badrinath / Gangothri / Yamunothri Tour Packages
DAY 01: DELHI — HARIDWAR (205 KMS)
- Morning arrival at Delhi airport. Proceed to Haridwar. On arrival at Haridwar- check in- fresh up — IN the Evening Witness Aarti at Har-Ki-Puri.Stay
DAY 02: HARIDWAR — BARKOT (205 KMS)
- Early Morning Departure from Haridwar to Barkot. Lunch en-route at Mussoorie. Arrival at Barkot in the evening. Check-in at hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03: BARKOT — YAMUNOTRI — BARKOT (96 KMS)
- Early morning drive to hanuman chatti. Upon arrival take a 10 km ride by local jeep to janaki chatt. On arrival at janaki chatt start 6 km trekking to the char dham yatra destination yamnotri. Take a holy dip in the hot water kund. After the darshan, trek down to janaki chatt. From janaki chatt take a local taxi to hanuman chatti. On arrival at hanuman chatti, drive back to barkot and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 04: BARKOT — UTTARKASHI (DRIVE 90 KMS)
- After having breakfast, take an 85 km drive to uttarkashi. En-route visit the most famous prakateshwar cave. On arrival check in the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 05: UTTARKASHI — GANGOTRI — UTTARKASHI (98 KMS)
- Take an early morning drive to gangotri. On arrival take bath in the sacred river ganga and after the pooja relax in the soothing atmosphere. Drive to uttarkashi in the evening and on arrival hotel check-in.
DAY 06: UTTARKASHI — GUPTKASHI (225 KMS)
- After an early breakfast, drive to guptkashi. Lunch will be served en-route at molgarh. Also visit the heritage city tehri. Arrival at guptkashi late in the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 07: GUPTAKASHI — KEDARNATH (50 KMS)
- Take a morning drive to gaurikund followed by a 14 km trekking to kedarnath. On arrival at kedarnath, check in the tourist bunglow/ parmarth ashram. Later visit the kedarnath temple. Also visit the adi shankaracharya samadhi in the evening.
DAY 08: KEDARNATH — GAURIKUND — RUDRAPRAYAG (96 KMS)
- In the morning after having your breakfast start the journey back to gaurikund. On arrival at gaurikund, leave for rudraprayag and check in the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 09: RUDRAPRAYAG — BADRINATH (170 KMS)
- Early morning visit the badrinath temple, another vital part of char dham yatra. After darshan explore the last village before the tibetan border, ‘mana village’. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 10: BADRINATH — RUDRAPRAYAG (160 KMS)
- Attend the morning arti at badrinath temple and take a drive to rudraprayag. On arrival at rudraprayag, check in the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 11: RUDRAPRAYAG — RISHIKESH (140)
- After breakfast leave for rishikesh. En-route visit dhari devi temple. After visiting the temple, drive towards rishikesh. Stop for lunch at srinagar. Evening arrival at rishikesh. Check in hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 12: RISHIKESH — DELHI (238 KM)
- After breakfast take a morning drive to delhi. On arrival at delhi– check in — shopping — delhi stay
DAY 13 — DELHI SIGHTSEEING — Pune
- Morning — Check Out — Delhi Sightseeing-Evening Transfer to Airport
TOUR ENDS WITH BLESSINGS
- Budget — Rs.49, 000/– (Normal Rooms,Helo & Pony Charges Not Included)
- Deluxe — Rs. 59,000/- (standard rooms, helo / pony charges included)
- Comfort — Rs. 69,000/-(3* rooms, helo / pony charges included)
- Flight Tickets, Accommodation As Per Itinerary And Category, Ac Transport (Exccept Hills), Toll, Parking, Permit Charges, Food (Breakfast And Dinner- Veg- As Per Menu Available At Visiting Places, Guide
- Tips, Porterages, Auto, Rikshaw, Boating, Helicopter, Dholi, Pony (Horse) Charges, Special Darshan / Pooja Tickets, Laundry, Mineral Water, Travel Insurance, Medical Expenses If Any And Those Not Mentioned In The “Inclusions” Head