Pune to Shirdi Bus Tour Package
Pune to Shirdi bus tour is specially designed for people Coming from South India Chennai Bangalore, Hyderabad arriving by flight or train to Pune. Offering a Comfortable Shirdi tour packages, we ensure that all our Guest have a hassle free trip Starting the tour by 8 to 8.30 AM from Pune Airport , we transfer you by AC Pushback bus to a most comfortable and relaxing stay in Shirdi 3 Star or Deluxe hotel, making your wait to have darshan of baba come true with visit to Sai baba’s Shrine you can also visit Dwarkami the most important place to visit in shirdi dwarkamai is where baba stayed till the end of his life .
Day wise Itinerary for Pune Shirdi Bus Tour Package
Day 1 :
- Bus will start from Pune Airport by 05.00 a.m and reaching Shirdi 09.00 a.m.
- Next 3 hours refreshment at hotel.
- Evening 02.00 p.m visit Sai baba Temple. Having Dharshan(V.I.P) and
- Visit the places of Dwarakamai, Sai Museum, Lendi Garden, Chavadi.
- Night halt at Shirdi.
Day 2 :
- Morning darshan / Kakada Aarti of Saibaba Temple.
- Starting from Shirdi by 9.00 a.m and visiting Three temples on the way.
- Three temples are:
- 1. Renukadevi Temple.
- 2. Shani singnapur.
- 3. Maha Ganapathy Temple.
- Reach Pune Airport by 9.00 p.m.
“Yatra Ends With Saibaba Blessings”
- A/C luxury Bus/Car pickup and drop to Pune Airport.
- One night stay at Shirdi in A/C Dlx room
- Tamil / English speaking guide for the entire trip.
- Everybody must bring Original ID Proof.
- VIP Dharshan (As per availability).
- Please be at Airport 2 hours before the departure time.
Sai Baba’s Samadhi Mandir is the place where Sacred Body of Baba is resting in Samadhi. An Indian spiritual guru and a fakir, Shri Sai baba in Shirdi is worshipped by both Hindu and Muslim. Sai baba strongly believed in uniformity of religion and he never distinguished anyone on the basis of caste, creed or religion.
Shani Shingnapur :
Lord Shanidev- the personification of the planet Saturn is worshipped with utmost reverence and devotion by multitudes of people from all over the world. The spectacle of the deity in black stone is overwhelming. A unique aspect of this place is that no temple structure houses the Shanidev. There is only a simple platform on which stands the swayambhu idol, in black stone. Shani Shingnapur is also famous for the fact that no house in the village has doors, only door frames.