Trichy to Kodaikanal Tour Package for 1 Night & 2 Days
Hotels & Rates for “Swift Kodaikanal Tour Package”
Day 1: Arrival || Trichy to Kodaikanal
- Pickup from Trichy or Coimbatore Airport / Railway Station / Bus Station and proceed to Kodaikanal. (Madurai to Kodaikanal 3 Hrs & 120 Kms | Coimbatore to Kodaikanal 4:30 Hrs & 170 Kms). On Arrival at Kodaikanal, check-in to Kodaikanal Hotel. After fresh up, If time permits proceed below to Kodaikanal Sightseeing Places:
- Kodaikanal Lake – Built in 1863, it is an artificial lake in the shape of a star. Also known as Kodai Lake attracts visitors with its incomparable scenic beauty. Walking by the side of lake, boating, horse riding, bicycling are a few of the popular activities here.
- Coakers Walk – Built in 1872, it is a well-maintained 1 km long pathway along the edge of steep slopes. Walking here is an experience of lifetime. View of clouds slowly crossing the hills, Dolphin’s Nose in the south, Pambar River and even of Madurai city is something one cannot miss.
- Telescope House – Located at northern tip of Coaker’s Walk, Telescope House is the best place to enjoy the enthralling view of the surrounding areas. The sight of Vaigai Dam, Sothupparai Dam, Periyakulam and Varaha River from here is absolutely spectacular.
- Bear Shola Falls – A perfect picnic spot, Bear Shola Falls is located in the Reserve forest. It is believed that bears come here to drink water which led to this name of the waterfalls. Located only 2 km away from Kodaikanal Lake, it presents mesmerizing scenic beauty.
- Shopping – No tour to Kodaikanal is complete without shopping of homemade chocolates, cheese and marshmallows. Aromatherapy products and herbs are also bought by almost every tourist. Places such as Kashmir Handicrafts centre, Khadi Emporium, Government Sales Emporium and Handloom Co-operative Stores are a must visit if you are looking for something unique to take back home.
Overnight stay at Kodaikanal Hotel
Day 2: Check-out, Optional Kodaikanal Sightseeing & Departure
- Morning after Breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Depending on your departure time, if time permits, we can recommend the following tourism places.
- Pillar Rocks – At a height of 122 meters, Pillar rocks is a set of three massive rock pillars, offering captivating view of lush green surroundings. Surrounded with thick threads of clouds and dense woods, it also offers magnificent view of the Vaigai Dam; a must for every Kodaikanal tour.
- Dolphin’s Nose – Located at a height of 6,600 ft, 8 km away from Kodaikanal, it is a captivating view point. It is naturally formed flat rock with a shape that resembles a dolphin’s nose. View of Catherine Falls from this massive rock is worth capturing.
- Pine Forest – Set up by Mr. Bryant in 1906 to grow timber, Pine forest has become a preserved natural heritage of Kodaikanal. A paradise of photographers, this is a must visit for nature lovers too. Horse riding and walking is quite popular here.
- Guna Caves / Devil’s Kitchen – Arranged between Green Valley and Pillar Rocks, Guna Caves is a narrow hidden valley that appears as dark furrow. Also known as Devil’s Kitchen, these rock formations are said formed as a result of soil erosion from cliffs. It is said that many bats live in the dark chambers between the rocks.
- Solar Physical Observatory – Built in 1898, this observatory presents an amazing opportunity to study the planetary movements and stars. It is situated at a height of 7700 feet which is the highest point of Kodai Hill.
- Silver Cascade Waterfalls – At an altitude of 5,900 feet, Silver Cascade Waterfalls are located 8 km away from Kodaikanal. Mesmerizing view of the waterfall and the scenic beauty of the surrounding areas is not to be missed.
Drop at Trichy or Coimbatore Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand for your return journey
Package Summary of Instant Kodaikanal Tour Package
- Captivating scenic beauty, thrilling adventure activities and a comfortable stay with all the facility is what our Instant Kodaikanal Tour Package promises everyone. Our travel experts ensure that your days in Kodaikanal are spent without any hassle. You are offered with a luxurious stay of 1 night and 2 days in Holiday Home Resort with a wide array of facilities. This is accompanied by complimentary breakfast. This Kodaikanal tour package also includes pick up and drop from your arrival point, be in airport, bus stand or railway station to the hotel. You can let our travel experts know of your arrival time and mode so that they can make arrangement for your travel as well.
- In addition to these, Instant Kodaikanal Tour Package also includes the facility of sightseeing. An air conditioned taxi of your preference is provided for you to commute within the hill station at your pace and whenever you want. You need not worry about anything as the package includes drive fees, toll gate charges and also parking charges. So, as per your interests and time you can choose and visit. Some of the places in Kodaikanal that you can visit are Bear Shola Falls, Bryant Park, Chettiar Park, Pillar Rocks, Berijam Lake, Dolphin’s Nose, Guna Caves, Kurinji Andavar Temple, Pine Forest, Silver Cascade waterfalls, Kodaikanal Lake, Shenbaganur Museum and Solar Physical Observatory. Along with this, our travel experts can also customize this package as per your requirements.
Facilities at Holiday Home Resort, Kodaikanal
- Color TV with Satellite Transmission
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Running Hot & Cold Water
- 24 Hours Room Service
Why book with us?
- If planning an undisturbed Kodaikanal tour then book a tour package with Holidays DNA. From 24/7 assistance, personal guidance throughout your journey, prompt response to on the spot solution to any unseen problems we assist our customers in every way possible.
- Our travel experts, travel enthusiasts themselves, take personal interest in designing Kodaikanal tour packages. We also customized this tour package as per the convenience of the travelers. Our pick service, which is from Madurai and Coimbatore, can also be changed to Cochin and Bangalore if required within a minimum charge.
- If you seek nature then visit Kodaikanal, one of the most sought after hill stations in the country. Also known as Kodai, it is often referred as the “Princess of Hill Stations”. With enchanting meadows, landscapes and rich fauna, dotted with breathtaking waterfalls, lakes, caves and gardens, this hill station is no lesser to any paradise. To enjoy its scenic beauty, there are equally alluring viewpoints. Located in Palani hill range of Tamil Nadu, at a height of 7200 feet above sea level, Kodaikanal not only presents a wide array of sightseeing choices but also an exciting range of activities such as horse riding, boating, cycling, rock climbing, etc. There are adventurous trails for trekking as well.