Ooty Kodaikanal Munnar Tour Package from Palani
Our Commitment to Safe Holidays
We are actively working with our Holiday Partners to maintain the safety measures for providing you a risk free vacation.
In our jam-packed lives, especially in a city like Bangalore, which a major centre for IT, one thing that relaxes our mind and motivates us to move on is travel. Being a technology-driven city, a travel break becomes important to stay away from technology, gadgets as well as work. And, when it comes to take a break from busy life, there is nothing better than serene, tranquil destinations of South India. Our Ooty Kodaikanal Munnar Tour Package from Bangalore promises the best of the south. All the three destinations are well known for their picturesque breathtaking spots.
Bestselling Ooty-Kodaikanal-Munnar Tour Packages From Top Cities of India
- Packages : Ecstatic Ooty Tour Package From Bangalore
- Duration : 2 Nights/3 Days
- Inclusions : Sightseeing, Hill station, Nature, VALLEY, City Palace, Budget
- Packages : Relaxing Ooty Tour Package From Chandigarh
- Duration : 2 Nights/3 Days
- Inclusions : Sightseeing, Nature, Hill station, City Palace, Trekking, group
- Packages : Ooty Tour Package For 2 Days From Chennai
- Duration : 1 Nights/2 Days
- Inclusions : Ketti Valley, Nature, Mountains, Hill station, Nature walks
- Packages : Exciting Kerala Munnar Packages From Hyderabad
- Duration : 2 Nights/3 Days
- Inclusions : Visit to Bird Sanctuary, Adventure, Hill Station, Nature, Temple
- Packages : Marvelous Kodaikanal Tour Package From Madurai
- Duration : 4 Nights/5 Days
- Inclusions : Adventure Activities, Religious, Ketti Valley, Wildlife
To begin with, in our Ooty Kodaikanal Munnar Tour, Ooty is bestowed with rich flora along with the famous central Ooty Lake, attracting visitors. To add to this, the Rose Garden situated on the slopes Elk Hill has more than 2,000 varieties of roses to showcase. Not only this, the place is blessed with the 19th Century made Government Botanical Garden that exhibits an ancient fossilized tree along with ferns and orchids. Situated in the Nilgiri Biosphere reserve, Ooty has so much to offer to the tourists.
Moving on, next destination in our Ooty Kodaikanal Munnar Tour Package from Bangalore next is Kodaikanal, which is yet another beautiful place. Kodaikanal, is also known as“The Gift of the Forest” in Tamil. Also, it is honored with the title “Princess of Hill Stations” as it has an extensive history of serving as a popular tourist destination. Kodaikanal Lake, Bryant Park, Coaker’s Walk, Green Valley view, Kodaikanal Solar Observatory, are must to watch places to name a few.
Last, but not the least, next destination of the tour is Munnar. This gem of the state of Kerala is also a hill station well known for being a resort for the Elite strata of the British Rule. The place is enclosed with tea plantations, with The Tea Museum at the Nallathanni Estate exhibiting the history of Tea production. While planning a vacation in the month of April and May, Munnar’s best places include Eravikulam National Park, Lakkam Waterfalls, Hiking Trails, Anamudi Peak, Kundala Dam, and so on.
However, when one plans a multi-city vacation, it becomes difficult to schedule sightseeing while not missing anything mentioned above, excursions can turn into hassles and waste of money. For this, the best option is to choose the right travel agency that can guide you and take care of each and everything. Ooty Kodaikanal Munnar Tour Package from Bangalore will help you out to enjoy at the best. Our day-wise itinerary is made keeping all the locations and timings in mind. The tour is well segregated for two nights in each city of Ooty, Kodaikanal and Munnar.
So, do not ponder over your next excursion. Instead, book our travel package for Ooty, Kodaikanal and Munnar for a unique experience, now!
Day 1 : Arrival at Ooty
- Welcome To Ooty : A Paradise on Earth
- Your Ooty Munnar Kodaikanal Tour Package from Bangalore will commence from your pick up from Coimbatore Airport accompanied with a small three hour drive to our first destination Ooty. The very first day is for relaxing at the hotel and the evening kept free for some local shopping.
Day 2 : Ooty Sightseeing
- Glimpse Of The Hills At Ooty
- After a nice breakfast at your Silver Oaks hotel, you can kick-start your day by exploring the ‘Queen of Hill Stations’. You have a lot to visit from Ooty lake, Wax World, Deer Park, Mudumalai National Park , Green valleys, beautiful mountains to the vast tea estates. After this, back to hotel and Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 3 : Next Destination –Kodaikanal
- A Serene boat ride at Kodaikanal
- Start your day with a breakfast in Ooty and set off to Kodaikanal which is a 7 hours trip. The evening is fixed for Kodaikanal to enjoy boat ride at your own expenses. The overnight stay will be in your Kodaikanal Hotel.
Day 4 : Kodaikanal : Sightseeing
- The Mesmerizing Valley Of Kodaikanal
- This day is for exploring Kodaikanal’s famous Coaker’s walk, Green Valley View , Vaigai Dam also known as “Suicide point”, Berijam Lake View and Silver Cascade falls . The rest part of the day is for leisure at hotel and overnight stay at your Hotel Sivapriya.
Day 5 : Head off to Munnar
- The Majestic Munnar
- Day fifth is to head off to Munnar in the morning after breakfast at your hotel Grand Plaza Munnar. It will take six hours to reach this beautiful destination; thereby, the remaining day is for your leisure and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 : Munnar : Sightseeing
- Explore the Mighty Munnar
- Commence your day with sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating with an exceptional view of Western Ghats as well as the enclosed forests. Eco point and tea plantations along with the famous TATA Tea Museum, Blossom park, Hydel park and Eravikulam National Park are a must visit attractions. Overnight stay would be at your hotel.
Day 7 : Other Benefits (On Arrival)
- Time to Wrap Your Trip And Head Back
- Return to Cochin and transfer to Cochin Airport / Railway Station for your further journey back to Bangalore. With this the Ooty Kodaikanal Munnar Tour would come to an end.
FAQs for Ooty Kodaikanal Munnar Tour from Bangalore
Q : Does one need to carry woolens to Munnar?
- A : Jacket or a shawl should be good to protect oneself from catching cold when visiting ooty.
Q : Would it be possible to choose the hotels on this Ooty Kodaikanal Munnar Tour?
- A : Yes, it is possible to choose and change the hotels on this trip. Make sure to let the travel agent know of any required changes beforehand.
Q : When is the best time for Ooty Kodaikanal Munnar Tour?
- A : The best time to visit is post monsoon and during winter. You can easily visit different attractions during these months and also enjoy sightseeing
Q : Is it safe to take kids on this Ooty Kodaikanal Munnar Tour?
- A : Yes, one can take their children for this tour. But parents should ensure they take care of the children while at lake and hills specially.
Q : How much cash to carry?
- A : It is always advisable to carry both cash as well card when traveling to a different place. You can carry an amount of around 25K when on this trip.
Q : What are the best things to buy from Kodaikanal?
- A : Some specialities of Kodaikanal that travelers must buy are:
- Local Chocolates
- Aromatic Oils
Q : What are the essential to pack when traveling to Ooty?
- A : Some of the essentials that travelers must packe are:
- A warm jacket
- Sports shoes