GLORIOUS VISHAKA WITH SRI RAMANARAYANAM PACKAGES
Visakhapatnam also known as Vizag the city is one of the oldest port establishments in the heart of Andhra Pradesh. Known for its serene landscapes, and picturesque beaches, visit to Visakhapatnam and nearby places adds a great amount of significance to the city’s cultural heritage.
The temple was constructed by NCS Charitable Trust over 15 acres area based on Ramayana and temple which is designed like a Bow and arrow shape. The temple has become a major tourism hub for the Uttarandhra region. It has become one of the most visited places in Vizianagaram after its establishment within 18 months, with the temple attracting over 2.4 million tourists.
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for Land (Holiday) and Rail Tour Packages as under:
Terms and Conditions:
- IRCTC is not liable for missing of one or more services as per the itinerary due to late running of trains.
- Tourists should strictly adhere to the timings failing which IRCTC will not be liable for missing of any service and return train. If the tourists miss the vehicle arranged by IRCTC at any place, they should reach the next place of the itinerary on their own.
- Tourists should take care of their personal belongings and luggage. IRCTC is not liable for losses or thefts.
- In case of cancellation of tourist point in situations beyond the control of IRCTC including peak rush during festivals refund will be made only for the services missed.
- No refund will be made in case of skipping of any service voluntarily by the tourist or due to the negligence of tourists.
The prices shown are based on known costs and exchange rates at the time of tour launching and IRCTC does not expect to have to make any changes. In case of unforeseen increase in national or local taxation or adverse fluctuation in currency exchange rates, affecting the cost structures of your journey, IRCTC reserves the right to impose a surcharge or revise the tour cost.
In these booking conditions, ‘force majeure’ means any event which we / the supplier of the service(s) in question / the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of rail services, floods, and earthquakes whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, ‘force majeure’.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
IRCTC will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
1. the act(s) and / or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
2. the act(s) and / or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and
which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
3. any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or ‘force majeure’ as defined above.
We do not accept liability for:
1. Any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description which, based on the information you gave us at the time of booking, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract withyou;
2. Any business losses;
3. Excursions or other tours or any other travel services taken and paid for by you which have not been provided by us whilst you are on our tour. In such instances, your contract will be with the operator / supplier of the excursion or tour or travel services and not with us.
02 Adults 01 Child is suggested in a standard room. If a family with 02 adults 02 Child would suggest to take either 02 inter connecting rooms or higher category rooms.
Single person will be accommodated with another single in one room.
Three person of one family on one booking will be accommodated in one double room with an extra bed/mattress.
Child will be accommodated in one room with the parents only.
|Day||Time (in Hrs)||Activity|
|07:00||Pickup from Railway Station/Bus Depot/Airport transfer to Hotel.|
|Check-in at hotel and Breakfast.|
|After Breakfast proceed from Hotel to Rushikonda Beach . (14 km, 30 minutes).|
|Sightseeing at Rushikonda beach.|
|Journey from Rushikonda beach to Thotlakonda Buddhist complex. (6 km, 15 minutes ).|
|Sightseeing at Thotlakonda Buddhist complex.|
|12:15||Journey from Thotlakonda Buddhist complex to Bavikonda Ancient|
|12:30||(5 km, 15 minutes ).|
|Sightseeing of Bavikonda Ancient Buddhist Monastery.|
|Lunch at nearest Restaurant /Hotel (customer’s own cost )|
|After lunch visit to Kailashagir Hills Park.|
|Journey from Kailashagir Hills Park to Sri Ramanarayanam Temple (Vizianagaram) .(50 km,1 hour 20 Minutes )|
|Sightseeing at Sri Ramanarayanam Temple and cheerful the Laser light show.|
|Return journey from Ramanarayanam Temple to Hotel at Visakhapatnam.(52 km , 1 Hour 30 minutes )|
|Dinner and night stay at Hotel|
|Day: 2||08:00||After breakfast, check-out from hotel & travel to Simhachalam Devasthanam. (18km, 1 Hour)|
|09:00||Arrival at Simhachalam Devasthanam.|
|Dasrshan of Lord Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy.|
|Journey from Simhachalam Devasthanam to Visakha Museum. ( 20km, 45 minutes ).|
|Sightseeing at Visakha Museum. (Friday closed )|
|Journey from Visakha Museum to Matsya Darshini. (2km, 5 minutes).|
|Sightseeing at Matsya Darshini|
|Lunch at nearest Restaurant /Hotel (customer’s own cost )|
|After lunch visit to Aircraft Museum.|
|Sightseeing of Submarine museum.|
|Sightseeing of RK Beach.|
|Departure from R.K. Beach and drop at Railway Station/Bus Depot/Airport.|
- Pick up & Drop from Vishakhapatnam Airport / Railway Station/Bus Stand.
- One Night Accommodation at Vishakhapatnam.
- Meal Plan: MAP (Breakfast + Dinner) (On day 2 – Only Breakfast will be provided).
- Transportation in AC vehicle (seat in coach basis) as per the itinerary.
- Entry fees.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Any room service will be chargeable extra as per hotel tariffs.
- Cost of excursions, sightseeing, entrance fees, and local guides not included in the itinerary availed of by the passengers.
- All kind of tips to drivers, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice, if, this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Any deviation from the tour itinerary.
- Anything not included in the package inclusions.