Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah Tour Package from Bangalore 4 Nights/5 Days
About Dubai Holidays
Dubai is a very futuristic city with innovations and developments cropping up on the basis of ideas, which are quite ahead of their time. This futuristic land which seems straight out of a magic lamp, is often seen as the first international trip option for many Indian travellers. Right from the entertaining Bollywood Parks to thrilling Desert Safari or even Burj Khalifa or the stunning Miracle Garden, this land will not fail to surprise you with what it has to offer along with our Dubai tour packages.
This energetic attraction is newly defining the trademark of an unrivalled identity in the world of Dubai travel! This land is a unique combination of beautiful manmade beauties, amazing amusement parks and some very unique and exotic experiences. Your trip to Dubai can be customised for you and your better half along with our Dubai honeymoon package. Veena World’s hand-stitched Dubai holiday packages are traced on these very lines to give you a chance to live your travel dream.
Truly a global city of the future, Dubai is less of a city and more of an experience. And the experience that is Dubai, is best explored with Thomas Cook India’s Dubai tour packages. They offer you a wide range of choices to plan the perfect Dubai tour and get your fill of the best it has to offer.[/vc_column_text][vc_toggle title=”Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai Packages” style=”simple”]1. What can we do in Dubai in 5 days?
A: You can cover all the main attractions of Dubai in 5 days. Here is a suggested plan for your Dubai trip in 5 days, giving a good mix of leisure and sightseeing:
- Day 1: BANGALORE TO SHARJAH 4:30 A.M BY AIR ARABIA FLIGHT.
- Day 2: AbuDhabi city tour
- Day 3: Desert Safari & BBQ dinner
- Day 4: Burj Khalifa
- Day 5: SHARJAH TO BANGALORE 10:30 P.M BY AIR ARABIA
2. What is the cheapest time to travel to Dubai?
A: The months of May to September offer the cheapest deals for Dubai travel.
3. What is the best place to visit in Dubai if I’m travelling with family?
A: If you are visiting Dubai with family, here are the must-try experiences in the city:
- – Visit Dubai Mall and experience the Burj Khalifa.
- – Take a Desert Safari to get a feel of dune bashing.
- – Spend time at the Palm Jumeirah.
4. Do Indians need a visa to travel to Dubai?
A: Yes, Indians need a visa to travel to Dubai. However, if you are holding a valid US visa, you can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum of 14 days.
5. How much should I calculate for food expenses in Dubai?
A: Depending on the place and the cuisine selected, a meal for 2 people in Dubai would cost you approximately 75-125 AED.
- Miracle Garden Global Village
- Dubai City tour with DUBAI MUSEUM ENTRY& Burj Khalifa 124th floor non-prime time Hindi/English speaking guide
- Aquarium and underwater zoo Tickets with Fountain Show at Dubai Mall Dubai Frame Tickets
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and Belly Dance
- AbuDhabi city tour with Grand Mosqueand Ferrari Park PHOTO STOP by Hindi/English speaking guide
- Dhow Cruise with Dinnerat Dubai Creek
- 05 Lunch and 02 Dinner at Indian Restaurant Shopping transfers to Goldsboro
- Dubai Visa&Travel Insurance
- Bangalore to Sharjah&Sharjah to Bangalore Air arabia Economy Flight Ticket
- 02*500ml of water bottle per person during sightseeing All transfer son PVT basis by A/C Vehicle
- HOTEL IN DUBAI : HOTEL ROYAL ASCOT (4 STAR )
Day 1: BANGALORE TO SHARJAH 4:30 A. MY AIR ARABIA FLIGHT.
On your arrival at the Sharjah International Airport, meet our representative andproceed for half day city tour through the scenic route of Bur Dubai Creek Spicemarket and Gold souk (For 45 minutes), Photo stop at Burj Al Arab (world famous 7-star hotel), Palm island , Atlantis the Palm Hotel, Jumeirah beach Mosque (the onlyMosque allowing non-Muslims to enter), the Sheikhs Palace (a stunning palace withpeacocks welcoming you) later proceed to hotel and evening enjoy Dhow Cruise tourwith buffet dinner. The dhow cruise, aboard a traditional wooden vessel and offers anintriguingly different view of the beautiful city. Presenting a striking contrast inarchitecture between the two sides of the Creek, the cruise offers a delightful fusionof traditional and modern way of life in Dubai. Enjoy entertainment and buffet dinneronthecruise. Return and stayovernight at the hotel.
Day 2: Abu Dhabi city tour
After Breakfast proceed to Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates.Our route from Dubai to Abu Dhabi takes us past the Dubai Free Trade Zone and JebelAliPort, the world’s largest man-made seaport.Our first stop isatthe
Woman’s Handicraft Center to watch the Bedouin women at workshops . We visit AlHosn, the old Fort of Abu Dhabi where the city’s history began. Then we drive pass the beautiful impressive cornice and interesting sights around the city of Abu Dhabi,popular preferred as the“Manhattan of the Gulf” because of the profusion of
ultra-modern glazed skyscrapers we then continue our tour to the Breakwater Island to visit the Marina Mall. After a lunch stop, we end our tour with a visit to a Dhow-building yard before heading back to Dubai.
Day 3: Desert Safari & BBQ dinner
Post breakfast, get ready for Desert Safari tour in the afternoon. Experience a magical evening in the desert with an exciting 4WD drive on the sand dunes. Sit back and enjoy splendid views of the desert sunset. Proceed to the Bedouin campsite in theheart of the desert. Enjoy a camel ride and indulge with henna design and different flavors of sheesha. While you relax in an Arabian tent, a barbeque dinner will be served under the starlit sky. A traditional belly dance performance adds to the ambience.Return for your overnight stayat the hotel.
Day 4: Burj Khalifa
Morning After Breakfast Proceed to Dubai Mall, After Lunch We invite you to BurjKhalifa, the tall estbuildingin the world. The Burj Khalifaskyscraper isaworld-class
destination and the magnificent centerpiece of Downtown Dubai , Dubai’s new urban masterpiece. The world’s tallest building is surrounded by hotels, must-visit shopping destinations and a world of entertainment option.
Day 5: SHARJAH TO BANGALORE 10:30 P.M BY AIR ARABIA
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport to board overflight home with sweet memories of the tour.