Bodh Gaya is a religious site and place of pilgrimage associated with the Mahabodhi Temple Complex in Gaya district of Bihar. It is famous as it is the place where Gautama Buddha is said to have obtained Enlightenment under what became known as the Bodhi Tree. For Buddhists, Bodh Gaya is the most important sites related to Gautama Buddha life. In 2002, Mahabodhi Temple, located in Bodh Gaya, became a UNESCO World Heritage Site.This package is available on our website (www.irctctourism.com). Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Center, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
- Child below 5 years will be complimentry.
- After Online booking please contact IRCTC Patna office immediately for further details of your Tour**
- The above package price is as on date of booking. However, in case of increase in input costs such as any other expenses beyond the control of IRCTC, the guests are liable to pay the additional amount before commencement of journey.
- All prices mentioned are ‘Per Person’.
|Day -1||Pick-up from Gaya Station/Airport and drop to Hotel at Bodhgaya. This day after freshen-up. Visit Mahabodhi Temple, Bodhi Tree, 80 feet Buddha Statue. Cover other site seeing places like Thai Temple, Chinese Temple, Tibetan temple, Japanese Temple and Bhutan Temple etc.In the evening drop at Hotel for night stay.||Night stay.|
|Day 02||This day after Breakfast & check-out from the hotel transfer to Gaya and visit Vishnu Temple, Falgu River and other places for Pind Daan purpose. In the evening drop at Gaya Station/Airport.|
Package Includes :- (Comfort)
- Transportation for Pickup drop from station/airport and sightseeing by mid segment vehicle.
- 01 Breakfast and 01 Dinner Only.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary
- Parking, GST, Driver Allowance & Insurance.
- Any kind of train / air fare.
- Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature
- Any Still / Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- Any meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
- Any kind of entrance fees, Puja Or Special Drashan Charges.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
Frequency: Every Day
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for Land (Holiday) and Rail Tour Packages as under:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
General Guidelines to the Passengers:
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (05 to 11 yrs). Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- Any Itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. In case there is any change in price the same will be communicated to you and only after your confirmation, we will proceed further.
- There will be no refund for un-utilized services.
- The package Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
- Passenger should call any queries about the tour from IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- IRCTC is not liable for personnel expenses, boating, porter age, theft, accidents etc.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
- The request for name change will be treated as a fresh booking where confirmation will be subject to availability. Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
- Changes and Cancellation by IRCTC prior to your departure: The journeys are planned well in advance. We reserve the right to make changes to the program if necessary at any point of time. Should the minimum number of passengers not be met or due to certain operational reasons and conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the departure or amend the same. Most changes made by us would be minor, but on certain occasions there could be a possibility of making a significant change. A change is defined as significant if it involves a change of destination or date of departure. In such an eventuality, we would inform you as soon as possible and provide you with the following solutions:
- Accepting the changed arrangements or
- Cancelling or accepting the cancellation where you will receive a refund of the payment remitted to us.
However, there will be no refund for any service such as pre / post accommodation, airline tickets, excursions, extensions etc. that have been booked by you and / or your Travel Agent.
‘Force majeure’ means any event which we / the supplier of the service(s) in question / the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of rail services, floods, earthquakes, whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, ‘force majeure’.
Our Liability To You
– IRCTC will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
- The act(s) and / or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party
- The act(s) and / or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or Any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or ‘force majeure’ as defined above.
Conditions of Travel
Guests have to strictly follow the tour program. Under no circumstances would any refund be given for any unutilized services.
Payments and Confirmation:
- On completion of the booking and payment formalities, a confirmation tour voucher will be generated.
- You will have to pay all bank charges.
- The IRCTC reserves the right to decline your booking for any Tour or to cancel your booking without assigning any reason.
- 100% payment at the time of booking will be required.
- Room categories in all packages are the base category rooms unless stated otherwise.
- Final confirmation in the proposed hotels is subject to the availability at the time of booking, else similar category hotel will be provided.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability only and will incur extra charges if adjoining room is of higher category.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The check in and checkout time of the hotel is fixed as per Hotel Guidelines. Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
- In hotels for an extra Adult / Child either Rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- Payments pertaining to early check- in, late check-out, items consumed in Room Minibar and any extra services of hotel other than mentioned in the package are to be settled at hotel directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Three person of one family on one booking will be accommodated in one double room with an extra Mattress.
- Child will be accommodated in one room with the parents only
Transfers and Sightseeing:
Arrival / departure transfers & sightseeing tours shall be provided as per schedule fixed by the IRCTC. However this may require you to wait at the airport/destination for short duration until arrival of all the guests.
Cabs are not on personal disposal basis. Cab will be provided as per the schedule of the itinerary.
- In case of partial cancellation please note that occupancy conversion charges will be applicable.
- In case of cancellation of Counter bookings, copy of pan card of the guest in whose name refund is claimed shall be required.