ABOUT US Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah Tour Package
Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah Tour Package 4 Nights/5 Days
About Dubai Holidays
Dubai is a very futuristic city with innovations and developments cropping up on the basis of ideas, which are quite ahead of their time. This futuristic land which seems straight out of a magic lamp, is often seen as the first international trip option for many Indian travelers. Right from the entertaining Bollywood Parks to thrilling Desert Safari or even Burj Khalifa or the stunning Miracle Garden, this land will not fail to surprise you with what it has to offer along with our Dubai tour packages.
This energetic attraction is newly defining the trademark of an unrivaled identity in the world of Dubai travel! This land is a unique combination of beautiful man made beauties, amazing amusement parks and some very unique and exotic experiences. Your trip to Dubai can be customized for you and your better half along with our Dubai honeymoon package. Trip.net.in Dubai holiday packages are traced on these very lines to give you a chance to live your travel dream.
Truly a global city of the future, Dubai is less of a city and more of an experience. And the experience that is Dubai, is best explored with Thomas Cook India’s Dubai tour packages. They offer you a wide range of choices to plan the perfect Dubai tour and get your fill of the best it has to offer.[/vc_column_text][vc_toggle title=”Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai Packages” style=”simple”]1. What can we do in Dubai in 5 days?
A: You can cover all the main attractions of Dubai in 5 days. Here is a suggested plan for your Dubai trip in 5 days, giving a good mix of leisure and sightseeing:
- Day 1: CHENNAI TO SHARJAH 4:30 A.M BY AIR ARABIA FLIGHT.
- Day 2: AbuDhabi city tour
- Day 3: Desert Safari & BBQ dinner
- Day 4: Burj Khalifa
- Day 5: SHARJAH TO CHENNAI 10:30 P.M BY AIR ARABIA
2. What is the cheapest time to travel to Dubai?
A: The months of May to September offer the cheapest deals for Dubai travel.
3. What is the best place to visit in Dubai if I’m travelling with family?
A: If you are visiting Dubai with family, here are the must-try experiences in the city:
- – Visit Dubai Mall and experience the Burj Khalifa.
- – Take a Desert Safari to get a feel of dune bashing.
- – Spend time at the Palm Jumeirah.
4. Do Indians need a visa to travel to Dubai?
A: Yes, Indians need a visa to travel to Dubai. However, if you are holding a valid US visa, you can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum of 14 days.
5. How much should I calculate for food expenses in Dubai?
A: Depending on the place and the cuisine selected, a meal for 2 people in Dubai would cost you approximately 75-125 AED.
- Miracle Garden Global Village
- Dubai City tour with DUBAI MUSEUM ENTRY& Burj Khalifa 124th floor non-prime time Hindi/English speaking guide
- Aquarium and underwater zoo Tickets with Fountain Show at Dubai Mall Dubai Frame Tickets
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and Belly Dance
- AbuDhabi city tour with Grand Mosqueand Ferrari Park PHOTO STOP by Hindi/English speaking guide
- Dhow Cruise with Dinnerat Dubai Creek
- 05 Lunch and 02 Dinner at Indian Restaurant Shopping transfers to Goldsboro
- Dubai Visa&Travel Insurance
- Bangalore to Sharjah&Sharjah to Bangalore Air arabia Economy Flight Ticket
- 02*500ml of water bottle per person during sightseeing All transfer son PVT basis by A/C Vehicle
- HOTEL IN DUBAI : HOTEL ROYAL ASCOT (4 STAR )